Dutch girls are not the easiest to date. If you read comments by men who tried to date Dutch women, you’ll learn that dating a Dutch lady is no walk in the park. Furthermore, studies reveal that fewer Dutch ladies are dating foreign men because of several factors.
However, that should not be a reason to discourage you from pursuing your dream to date a girl from the Netherlands. In this guide, you’ll learn critical tips you can apply as you look for your Dutch perfect match. In the end, you’ll be better prepared about what to expect and how to handle it.
How can You Meet Dutch Girls?
You can meet a Dutch lady in the social places of its beautiful cities. However, it far much easier to use Dutch dating sites where you’ll have access to thousands of eligible single ladies. You only need to create an account and a profile and start mingling.
Before joining a dating site, make sure you know your dating goals. For instance, if you are interested in a long-term relationship that could lead to marriage, join a dating service that has like-minded users.
Things To Avoid When Dating a Dutch Woman
These are the things you should avoid if you are dating a Dutch lady:
- Never ask your Dutch date to cook. She does not love cooking. When you date a Dutch lady, be ready to order take out or cook all the time. If you ask her to cook, you might not like the reaction!
- Also, never tell her that she is wrong. A Dutch lady believes that she is never wrong about anything!
There are misconceptions about Dutch Women you should avoid. Many foreign men think that they are rude. However, the ladies don’t like sugar-coating things and usually say it as it is. Being overly friendly is deemed as fake by the ladies. So, if you choose to date a Dutch lady, be ready for blunt honesty.
Dating Advice in Dutch
If you are into sexy Dutch women, there are tips you need to know before you go out to hunt for one. Here are the most critical things you ought to know:
- Never hold the door for a Dutch lady. While holding the door for a lady is thought of as gentlemanly behavior in other regions, it does not have any significance in the Netherlands.
- Whether you are communicating online or face to face, you must be confident. The ladies can be rude and intimidating, but you’ll win them over if you stand your ground.
- Another key feature about Dutch ladies that you should know is that they are always right. If she tells you something that you know is wrong, don’t argue, nod your head and let it slide.
- Dutch women love saving money. You should demonstrate to her that you can take good care of her, but you also care about getting the best deals and saving as much money as you can.
How to Choose the Right Partner in Dutch?
When you are looking for hot Dutch girls to date, you also need to consider certain things. They include:
- Communication is critical. There is usually the issue of language barrier when you’re dating someone from another country. Find out whether the Dutch lady can communicate in English.
- You are allowed to set standards. Contrary to what many people believe, having a partner from the same social class as yours makes dating easier.
- Consider compatibility. Yes, she is beautiful and can speak English but, do you get along well? Go for a lady that shares a lot in common with you.
- Is she trustworthy? Take your time to ascertain whether the lady you intend to marry is faithful. If she is not, run for your life!
What qualities Make a Good Partner in Dutch?
There are specific things that make a man more attractive to beautiful Dutch women. Here are some of the things they look for in a man:
- You should be a man that loves saving money. Dutch ladies love saving money, and having that trait would be a big plus in your pursuit.
- Honesty holds a lot of weight to Dutch ladies. They believe in honesty instead of giving your partner false hopes. They place all their cards on the table.
- Dutch ladies also love a man that can keep it casual. A fancy restaurant dinner date will not wow them. If you can keep it casual, you can land your dream girl from the Netherlands.
- The ladies also love a man who is ready to settle down and start a family. Therefore, if you are looking for a long-term partner, a Dutch lady is a perfect fit.
What Does a Typical Single Dutch Woman Look Like?
These are the traits of a true single Dutch lady:
- She is always right about everything!
- Don’t ask her to cook for you; she does not love cooking.
- She loathes the public display of affection.
- A typical single Dutch lady does not need you to be courteous.